With the continuing recent resurgence of positive COVID tests the club will remain closed until Monday 28th March.
Unfortunately, the number of positive COVID tests in the village continues to rise and so it has been decided for everyone's safety that the club remains closed on Wednesday 23rd & Thursday 24th March. An assessment as to whether it is safe & sensible to reopen on Friday 25th will be taken on Friday.
Apologies to The Tavy Tars and the Language students but I feel that we must err on the side of caution while this resurgence of infections is underway.
Stay Safe everyone.