You may have noticed some posters like these dotted around the club. These are used in conjunction with the NHS Track & Trace App. If you have a smartphone you can download the app and scan the QR code on any of these posters and it will log you into our Club. This log-in data is only valid until midnight or until you log into another QR code after you visit the club on the same day.
You are in full control of what the app can see and all information it collects is 'non-personal'.
By using this app you will NOT have to sign-in when you enter the club, you simply scan one of our posters and that's it.
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone aged 16 or over who lives in England or Wales can use the NHS COVID-19 app.
How does it work?
The NHS COVID-19 app has been built in collaboration with some of the most innovative organisations in the world.
The app runs on proven software developed by Apple and Google, designed so that nobody will know who or where you are. And you can delete your data, or the app, at any time.
It has a number of features:
- Trace: find out when you've been near other app users who have tested positive for coronavirus.
- Alert: lets you know the level of coronavirus risk in your postcode district.
- Check-in: get alerted if you've visited a venue where you may have come into contact with coronavirus, using a simple QR code scanner. No more form filling.
- Symptoms: check if you have coronavirus symptoms and see if you need to order a test.
- Test: helps you order a test if you need to.
- Isolate: keep track of your self-isolation countdown and access relevant advice.
How do I access it?
The NHS COVID-19 app is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.